Thursday, August 27, 2009

A Bad Blogger...

That's me!  I haven't been blogging like I should have.  A lot has been going on.  With me starting back to school, having to cut back on hours at work because of school, trying to do more photography, and determined to be the best wife I can be!

Here's a little of what's been going on...

Enjoying the city....(at least the skyline)Baton Rouge

We decided to go home last weekend and we took the long way home.  We stopped by the camp and enjoyed this nice sunset along the levee road.Sunset 
Then I went to the zoo with these people....Mom, Carly (the sis-in-law) and Brennan (nephew) Stuff 146
I got to play around with my shutter speed!Stuff 093

He had a tigers blood snowball.
Stuff 163

Then we decided to have a feast!!Stuff 185

That was last weekend.  More stuff to come!  I'm also getting pictures together to have a house section!

No comments: