Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Fall Break + Hunting Season = Girls' Weekend

Well it's my fall break from school and work and opening weekend of hunting season which means I won't see or probably hear from my husband very much this weekend.  Mom and I decided that we would go to Gulf Shores to see our family.  Then it turned into a girls weekend.  I get to leave before them but Mom, my Nanny, my mother-in-law, and aunt are all coming also.  So we will see how this will go. 

I am so excited to visit with my aunt and help with a charity event.  I'm also very excited to hang out with these wonderful, fun, beautiful girls!
 IMG_3904 both2 IMG_3866

I just can't wait!  I missed B's birthday last month...which sucks.  Makes me feel bad because I hate missing family events much less my younger cousins birthday.

Now, my problem....I haven't packed!  I am about to write a list of all the things that need to be put into my car.  However, today I did manage to clean out my car, the fridge, and do laundry today!

No comments: