Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Girls' Weekend

Wow, it was a girls weekend.  I got to Alabama early by myself so I could have time to see my family without the stress of everyone being around.  My aunt put me to work which was fine and then on Friday my mom, godmother, mother-in-law, and aunt (MIL's friend....we call aunt) all showed up.  WOW!  They wanted to shop and shop we did.  The weather was great until Sunday morning when I wanted to get into the water.  I was there the whole weekend and only got on the pier.  Now it just gives me another excuse to go back soon!

I did get to see everyone but not for long enough which is another reason to go back.

Now...I should be studying for my Religions of the World test that I didn't study for all weekend.  Why do they make tests the day after fall break?!?

Pictures to come!

No comments: