Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Cleaning Supplies I Can't Live Without

Swiffer and I are best friends FOREVER!  I use the duster, the swiffer sweeper, and the swiffer wet jet.  I have the extender duster so I do the ceiling fans, top of the tv, picture frames, etc at least twice a week!!!
SWIFFER DUSTER  

I use the swiffer sweeper to keep up with the cat hair, my hair, dust, dirt, etc a few times a week.
SWIFFER® SWEEPER

I use the swiffer wet jet!  It's awesome!  I love cleaning the floor with it!
SWIFFER WETJET

Then comes the Clorox Wipes....I clean up everything with them.  I love knowing that the kitchen and bathroom are de-germed (is that a word?  Oh well...it is now)

Plus....FEBREZE!
Febreze Fabric Refresher Extra Strength
I love love love febreze!  It's my real secret!

No comments: